Air Conditioner Installation Costs
Electricians Plus has been installing air conditioners for Gold Coast customers for many years. We are fully licensed and hold the industry regulators ARCtick certification.
Lic No 103934 / AU35510
We are more than happy to install an air conditioner that you have purchased elsewhere or we can supply and install any popular brand.
The simplest form of installation (and the cheapest) is the Back to Back configuration. A Back to Back install refers to a split system where the refrigeration pipework between the indoor and outdoor unit runs through the wall and down to the outdoor unit positioned directly below – hence the name Back to Back.
If your indoor and outdoor unit are further apart or on a different wall alignment then extra charges, as shown below, will apply.
Back to Back installation* single storey home
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete, poly slab or feet
- Up to 3 meters of piping and interconnecting cable
- Up to 10 meters of electrical supply
- Up 2.4 meters of external duct cover
- Weatherproof electrical isolator
- Bedroom or small room – AC unit size below 5kw – $680
- Living room or larger room – AC unit size 5kw and over – $780
Extra charges (if Required)
- Wall bracket – $88 Fitted
- Roof bracket – $200 Fitted
- Additional piping – $35 per metre
- Additional Piping In ducting – $50 per metre
- Additional electrical meterage - $5 per metre
- 2 storey installation - Additional $160
We install all brands that you are likely to purchase from a local store.
*A back to back installation is one where the indoor unit is located on the other side of a wall within three metres.
Air Conditioner Installations Gold Coast - All Suburbs